The group cooperates with both national og international researchers.
Participation in networks
- The thematic area “Psychosocial challenges in follow-up after disease”
- OCHER – Oslo Communication in Healthcare Education and Research Network
- The BAKOPP Network (The Norwegian Network for Childhood Cancer Survivorship Care)
- The Verona Network of Sequence Analysis
Partners at Oslo University Hospital
- Department of Pediatrics, Oslo University Hospital
- National Advisory Unit on Late Effects after Cancer Treatment, Oslo University Hospital.
- Regional Centre for Excellence in Palliative Care, Dept. of Oncology, Oslo University Hospital.
- Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo
- Medical faculties at Universities of Bergen and Tromsø and NTNU in the EKKO Study
- Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo
- NAKMI – Nasjonalt kompetansesenter for minoritetshelse