- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and Multiple trauma
- Disability and quality of life after TBI/trauma
- Consequences and quality of life after trauma and patient needs
- Rehabilitation trajectories - early and late multidisciplinary rehabilitation and vocational rehabilitation after trauma
- Consequences of rehabilitation in a health economic perspective
- Muscoloskeletal disorders
- Professor II, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Health and Society, Research Centre for Habilitation and Rehabilitation Models & Services (CHARM), UiO from April 1, 2018.
- Head of Research and Development, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Oslo University Hospital (OUH) from June, 2015
- Postdoctoral research fellow/researcher in CHARM, 2012-2018
- Head Physician in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Division of Clinical Neuroscience, OUH from 2005.
- Previously worked at Sunnaas Hospital HF; Norwegian Sports Medicine Institute; NAV; Østfold Hospital HF; Health Møre og Romsdal HF; Reumatism hospital, Haugesund and the Igalo Institute, Montenegro.
- PhD, Faculty of Medicine, UiO, 2010
- Specialist i physical medicine and rehabilitation, 1998
- Norwegian physician licence, 1996
- Cand. Med., Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade, 1982
- Guest editor in J Clinical Medicine (2021); Frontiers in Neurology (2018); Behavioural Neurology (2016) and J. Rehab. Medicine (2012)
- Guest editor in Frontiers in Neurology (2018); Behavioural Neurology (2016) and J. Rehab. Medicine (2012)
- Member of Editorial board: Brain Injury Professional, J. Rehab. Medicine, Brain Science, J. Clinical Medicine
- Member of Research Council, Division of Clinical Neuroscience, OUH
- Leader of OUH research group Rehabilitation after trauma and Oslo Traumatic Brain Injury Outcome and Rehabilitation Research Network (OBIOR)
- Member of Rehabilitation Council, South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority, 2010-2016
Researchers at OUH and UiO; OsloMet, Work Research Institute; Sunnaas Hospital HF; Sørlandet Hospital HF; Haukeland University Hospital; St. Olav Hospital; University Hospital Nord-Norge; NAV, Fagsenter for Hjelpemidler og tilrettelegging.
Researchers in the EU project CENTER-TBI, which includes 60 institution from 20 countries in Europa. In addition, Rigshospitalet, Glostrup, Denmark; Brain Injury Rehabilitation Center BOMI Roskilde, Denmark; Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA; University of Gottingen, Germany; BioCruces Health Research Institute, Cruces University Hospital, Barakaldo, Spain; University of Salamanca, Salamaca, Spain; University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA; Monash Institute of Cognitive and Clinical Neurosciences, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia.
Twitter account: @AndelicNada
van der Vlegel, Marjolein; Mikolić, Ana; Lee Hee, Quentin; Kaplan, Z.L. Rana; Retel Helmrich, Isabel R.A. & van Veen, Ernest [Show all 255 contributors for this article] (2022). Health care utilization and outcomes in older adults after Traumatic Brain Injury: A CENTER-TBI study. Injury. ISSN 0020-1383. 53(8), p. 2774–2782. doi: 10.1016/j.injury.2022.05.009.
Tverdal, Cathrine Buaas; Aarhus, Mads; Rønning, Pål Andre; Skaansar, Ola Fougner; Skogen, Karoline & Andelic, Nada [Show all 7 contributors for this article] (2022). Incidence of emergency neurosurgical TBI procedures: a population-based study. BMC Emergency Medicine. ISSN 1471-227X. 22(1). doi: 10.1186/s12873-021-00561-w.
Borgen, Ida Maria Henriksen; Hauger, Solveig Lægreid; Forslund, Marit Vindal; Kleffelgård, Ingerid; Brunborg, Cathrine & Andelic, Nada [Show all 11 contributors for this article] (2022). Goal Attainment in an Individually Tailored and Home-Based Intervention in the Chronic Phase after Traumatic Brain Injury. Journal of Clinical Medicine. ISSN 2077-0383. 11(4). doi: 10.3390/jcm11040958.
Laberg Holthe, Ingvil; DAHL, HILDE MARGRETE; Rohrer-Baumgartner, Nina; Eichler, Sandra; Elseth, Marthe & Holthe, Øyvor [Show all 10 contributors for this article] (2022). Neuropsychological Impairment, Brain Injury Symptoms, and Health-Related Quality of Life After Pediatric TBI in Oslo. Frontiers in Neurology. ISSN 1664-2295. 12. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2021.719915.
Fure, Silje Christine Reistad; Howe, Emilie; Andelic, Nada; Brunborg, Cathrine; Olsen, Alexander & Rike, Per-Ola [Show all 10 contributors for this article] (2022). Workplace Factors Associated With Return to Work After Mild-to-Moderate Traumatic Brain Injury. The journal of head trauma rehabilitation. ISSN 0885-9701. doi: 10.1097/HTR.0000000000000772. Full text in Research Archive
Løke, Daniel; Andelic, Nada; Helseth, Eirik; Vassend, Olav Mandt; Andersson, Stein & Ponsford, Jennie L. [Show all 9 contributors for this article] (2022). Impact of Somatic Vulnerability, Psychosocial Robustness and Injury-Related Factors on Fatigue following Traumatic Brain Injury—A Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of Clinical Medicine. ISSN 2077-0383. 11(6). doi: 10.3390/jcm11061733.
Hellstrøm, Torgeir; Andelic, Nada; Holthe, Øyvor; Helseth, Eirik; Server, Andrés & Eiklid, Kristin Louise [Show all 7 contributors for this article] (2022). APOE-ε4 Is Associated With Reduced Verbal Memory Performance and Higher Emotional, Cognitive, and Everyday Executive Function Symptoms Two Months After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Frontiers in Neurology. ISSN 1664-2295. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2022.735206.
Howe, Emilie; Andelic, Nada; Fure, Silje Christine Reistad; Røe, Cecilie; Søberg, Helene L. & Hellstrøm, Torgeir [Show all 12 contributors for this article] (2022). Cost-effectiveness analysis of combined cognitive and vocational rehabilitation in patients with mild-to-moderate TBI: results from a randomized controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. ISSN 1472-6963. doi: 10.1186/s12913-022-07585-3. Full text in Research Archive
Løke, Daniel; Løvstad, Marianne; Andelic, Nada; Andersson, Stein; Ystrøm, Eivind & Vassend, Olav Mandt (2022). The role of pain and psychological distress in fatigue: a co-twin and within-person analysis of confounding and causal relations. Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine. ISSN 2164-2850. 10(1), p. 160–179. doi: 10.1080/21642850.2022.2033121. Full text in Research Archive Show summary
Søberg, Helene L.; Moksnes, Håkon Øgreid; Anke, Audny Gabriele Wagner; Røise, Olav; Røe, Cecilie & Aas, Eline [Show all 20 contributors for this article] (2022). Erratum: Rehabilitation Needs, Service Provision, and Costs in the First Year following Traumatic Injuries: Protocol for a Prospective Cohort Study ((JMIR Res Protoc (2021) 10: 4 (e25980) DOI: 10.2196/25980). JMIR Research Protocols. ISSN 1929-0748. 11(3). doi: 10.2196/37723.